The following guidelines apply to articles, materials, and pages on the https://gospelway.com and https://biblestudylessons.com web sites. All such materials are copyrighted, not to hinder their proper use, but to prevent improper use. Our guidelines are as follows:
Permission is expressly granted to use copyrighted materials from this site according to the following guidelines:
(1) Individuals are permitted to download articles or recordings to their own computer, save them, and/or print them out for their own personal study.
(2) Except for our electronic books, Bible study commentaries, and Bible study class books (PDF or epub files), local churches and individual Bible teachers are permitted from time to time to distribute to other people any single article or recording on our sites, either by email or by making printed copies (or CD copies of recordings), provided the article/recording is reproduced verbatim in total without changing the content or teaching in any way, and provided the name of the author and source are clearly shown (including the URL address of the web site), and provided the use is entirely non-commercial - i.e., there is no financial charge of any kind for the material. (Please write for permission before distributing more than one article or recording per week.)
(3) Our electronic books and Bible study commentaries (PDF or epub files) may be downloaded by individuals and saved to their computer and/or printed out for personal study. Brief excerpts may be quoted for the benefit of others. But long sections (such as a chapter or page or more) must not be copied or reproduced for distribution to others (other individuals may download their own copy from our web site). In no case may others reproduce these books or commentaries in any form for sale or a financial fee of any kind. (Note that many of these materials are available for sale in printed book form at gospelway.com/sales.)
(4) Our Bible study question class books may be copied by students for personal or family study. In addition, teachers are permitted to make copies for students they teach in a class or home Bible study setting. The material must be copied in its entirety (including the closing credits and copyright notices). Copies may not be made for other forms of distribution. In no case may the contents of the material be modified in any way, nor may others reproduce the contents of these files in any form for sale or a financial fee.
(5) PowerPoint charts may be displayed for preaching and teaching under the following conditions: The link to biblestudylessons.com must be displayed on the PowerPoint. Minor changes in contents are permitted, but no teaching should be presented that disagrees with the teaching in the article associated with the PowerPoint. If you have a website, please add a link to biblestudylessons.com. In no case may anyone charge a fee for our PowerPoint charts.
(6) Worksheets and outlines from biblestudylessons.com/outlines may by copied and distributed provided the copyright notice and website address are included, the teaching content is not changed in any way, and no fee of any kind is charged.
Other web sites are encouraged to publish links to our web sites or to any specific page or pages or recordings on our sites. We welcome and appreciate such links. However, due to past abuses and other concerns, we must expressly deny permission for our materials to be copied or reproduced on other web sites, except for those articles that include in them a statement specifically granting permission to reproduce (these are found at /topics/index.php). If you wish to reproduce an article, look for the copyright statement at the end of the article. Permission to reproduce on another web site is forbidden unless the article itself expressly states that permission is granted.
We are generally reluctant to make exceptions to these guidelines; however, you may contact us to inquire about specific cases.
When I quote a Scripture, I generally quote the New King James Version, unless otherwise indicated. Often � especially when I do not use quotations marks � I am not quoting any translation but simply paraphrasing the passage in my own words.
Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are generally from the New King James Version (NKJV), copyright 1982, 1988 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. used by permission. All rights reserved.
Scripture quotations marked (NASB) are from Holy Bible, New American Standard La Habra, CA: The Lockman Foundation, 1995.
Scripture quotations marked (ESV) are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright �2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Scripture quotations marked (MLV) are from Modern Literal Version of The New Testament, Copyright 1999 by G. Allen Walker.
Scripture quotations marked (RSV) are from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyright 1952 by the Division of Christian Education, National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America.
Scripture quotations marked (NIV) are from the New International Version of the Holy Bible, copyright 1978 by Zondervan Bible publishers, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
gospelway.com - Return to the Gospel Way home page.